We accept bylined "how-to" articles and other educational pieces written from an objective viewpoint for the Supportedly blog — think practical advice, actionable tips, and useful know-how.
All guest blogs should follow these guidelines:
- Posts should be 500 – 1,000 words in length.
- Break up your content, so it’s easy to read. Include headings, subheadings, bullets, and any other visual elements to increase the readability of your article.
- Write in a natural, conversational tone. Be authoritative on your topic, but not robotic. Don’t shy away from showing off a little humor.
- All content must be original. We do not accept duplicate or syndicated content as guest posts. If your post has appeared anywhere else online, we can’t publish it.
- Always link your sources. We understand you’re an expert, but our audience might not be so sure. If you’re going to use statistics, link back to the original source. Include at least two links in your article!
- Talk about your real-world experience. Readers want to know the mistakes you’ve made, plans you’ve built, and strategies you’ve executed. Draw on personal experience to speak authoritatively about your topic.
All submitted guest blogs will be edited based on the Supportedly style guide and are subject to final approval by our team. Thanks for helping entrepreneurs!